- To provide value based technical education for making a challenging career in industry and research organization.
- To motivate students towards technology development and entrepreneurship in the field of electronics and telecommunication engineering.
- To inculcate strong ethical values that will encourage students to serve the community using their technical knowledge.
About The Department
The department of Electronics and Telecommuniction (EXTC) was established in the year 2008 with an intake of 60 students. Since it’s commencement, the primary objective of the department has been to impart quality education, training and research to undergraduates in various areas of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
To be recognized as a center of education in the field of Electronics and Telecommunication engineering with an aim to create competitive engineers with social awareness.
Programme Educational Objective (PEO'S)
- Prepare graduates become successful engineers for work in multidisciplinary environment by applying their technical knowledge.
- Promote research, development activities among faculty and student to work on emerging technologies.
- Motivate students to engage in professional development through self study, entrepreneurship and extracurricular activities, also encourage them to pursue higher studies
- Prepare graduates with integrity and ethical values so that they become responsible citizens.
Program Specific Outcome (PSO'S)
Design, simulate and analyze electronics and telecommunication systems.
Develop and analyze problem related to wireless network, RF devices and signal processing using modern simulating tool.
Adopt emerging techniques to optimize the embedded systems used in applications like health, security, society and environment.